Tea Party! Tea Party!! Tea Party!!! This is to Inform you all that we have started the planning for our up-coming tea party in Abuja- Any suggestions, or new ideas are welcomes. We need ideas or suggestions on the venue to use and we need names of personalities that you would want us to invite. Please Contact Nabiye Tal, Latuji Jnr or Awyetu Wodi. Thank you.
- The heroes keeping the water flowing for families in eastern Ukraine November 20, 2017LUHANSK, Ukraine, 21 November 2017 – Inna Krasnyakova was born, raised and married in the small village of Artema, in Luhansk region, eastern Ukraine. In June 2014, she was at work, operating a water pumping unit at the Petrovskaya pumping station, when conflict broke out.
- How toilets are saving lives and money in Afghanistan November 16, 2017NILI, Afghanistan, 18 November 2017 – For 23-year-old Fatima, it took the death of one child to spark a simple but transformational change, to convince the whole village to start using toilets and improve the health of many young lives.
- A warmer winter for refugee children in Serbia November 14, 2017DIVLJANA, Serbia, 14 November 2017 – As you watch 8-year-old Aya Rekani playing with her friends among the fallen leaves, it’s difficult to imagine how different her life was just a year ago.
- Making childbirth safer in South Sudan November 8, 2017AWEIL, South Sudan, 9 November 2017 – Arek Yel Deng had given birth before but she had never experienced such pain. Her labour lasted a week and the pain was so severe she thought she was going to die.
- Mothers fight malnutrition in Burkina Faso, one child at a time November 8, 2017YAKO, Burkina Faso, 8 November 2017 – In Yako, in Burkina Faso’s Northern Province, Awa slowly approaches the group of women, her twin toddlers draped one in front and one behind.